Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Epson L210 review - the best printer?
Nov 19, 2017 01:44 PM 4219 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I have used the epson l210 for more than 2 months now now I have divided my review between the pros and cons so that based on your requirements you can choose whether the Epson l210 is for you or not.

First let me talk about the things I love about this printer that is the pros

1) It is a all in one printer it can do all the things which you want it to do it can be printing scanning or xerox this never lets you down.

2) As it is a inkjet printer the print quality of the pictures is awesome and I personally feel this is the best printer to buy if you print a lot of pictures.

3) Price it costs around 10500 rupees which I feel is very cheap considering the performance of the printer.

4) Easy to use as we can easily download drivers and the necessary stuff from the epsons own website and once you download those necessary things the printer works awesome.

Now let us look at the things which I did not like about the device that is the * cons

1) This printer is not for the people who print a lot of documents as the letters are not very clear yes it is an awesome printer for printing pictures but I wouldn't prefer you this product if you print a lot of word document.

2) Printing time-This printer takes a lot of time to print a single paper which can be annoying as people want things to be as fast as possible.

3) Changing the ink pad every six months and paying for it is not just right in my opinion.

Well by looking at the pros and cons I feel yes this is certainly not a perfect device but considering its price I feel it is a very good printer and the picture prints on this device are just on another level. I would recommend you this printer if you take a lot of picture prints and do not want to invest in a laser printer. I feel this is the best inkjet printer in this price segment.Thank you so much for reading my review please share this review as it may help a lot of people

Epson L210 Multifunction Printer