Battery life:

Epresent

Chengkharukami, Belbari, Tripura West India
My honest review of Epresent smart watch.
Dec 01, 2017 08:47 PM 479 Views (via Android App)

Battery life:

Hello this is George a tech youtuber is here to review Epresent smart watch. Actually I was sent this Epresent smart watch by Xbert.com. to review this particular product and upload the review video in my Youtube channel. I test and checked this smart watch very deeply about 1 week. So now I will share my personal experience and honest review about this product.

The Look of this smart watch is Very much good and Feels really great whenever I put on the watch in my wrist.

The features are very good it has two sensor that is Gyrometer and Accelerometer.

The rear camera is Good enough, like a phone camera and very easy to use. So, this smart watch is a User Friendly.

If I telk about VALUE FOR MONEY then, this smart watch is acceptable at its price. It has a great features and the build quality is really good. So, It is ok at its price.

Style and Design is nice and gives a solid looks.

Battery life is good enough. It takes less time to get fully charged and doesn't drained that much fast.

So, According to me this watch is very very good at its price. If you have read my review then THANK YOU very much for that. I would like to tell this is my honest review. And Please checks the reviews of each product which you are going to afford. Thank you.

Epresent Smart Wrist Watch