Battery life:

Epresent

Anupgarh India
Average product
Nov 23, 2017 04:49 PM 2034 Views (via Mobile)

Battery life:

Hi friends, here is your friend Baljeet and today I am going to honest review on represent dz09 smartwatch. This smartwatch is totally waste of money product its not good to use for daily uses purpose and its functions are not working properly I dont like this smartwatch.Epresent dz09 smartwatch is not good to use and its functions are not working properly when I use this smartwatch features its gets heated after some times using and this smartwatch strap is not comefertable whenever I band it on my hand which is not good thing of this smartwatch.The many more problems I facing during the uses of this smartwatch like this battery backup is very low hardly its run 3 hours in whole day so its not good and its features are not satisfactory there is no much features available in this smartwatch overall this smartwatch is not good to use for heavy and daily purpose.Thanks for reading my review. Please follow me or rate review.

Epresent DZ09 Smartwatch