Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Navaratan hair oil
Jul 31, 2015 07:20 PM 19124 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I purchased Navaratan hair oil after watching it's advertisement(Navartan oil thanda thanda cool cool) on TV. I thought to give a try to this oil.

It really keeps the head cool and and gives effective relief from stress, sleeplessness and headche.

It is a ayurvedic oil and it is made with only herbal ingredients, it doesn't have any kind of chemical. It's smell is very strong. The oil is good stress reliever, by aapplying this oil, it gives cooling sensation and our mind and head get relaxes.

The oil is not sticky. During summer season I always prefer this oil and my mother also uses this oil. I usually applied it on my head before sleeping, it gives a relax to mind and gives sound sleep and I feel fresh in next day morning. Overall it is a great oil and gives relief from headche. You should try this oil if you have headche problem.

Emami Navratna Hair Oil