Ease of Use:

Best colour shades
Jan 20, 2018 06:03 PM 859 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Today I am writing a review on elle 18 nail pops. these were launched some 2 years back and has variety of shades to choose from. They are pretty cheap and comes in a cute round bottles. since the shades are not named but numbered, I have named them on my own.

these nail paints come in cute round bottles with black lid. the typical elle 18 girl logo is imprinted on the cap. the shade numbers are printed on top of the cap. the bottles are very sturdy as ell and would not break easily. They can very easily be carried along in vnity case or hand bags.

all these shades have nice glossy finish. They take around 2 minutes to dry on nails. they would last upto a week on the finger nails and upto 2 weeks on toe nails with minimal chipping. this is a very rfreshing shade in green, which I simply adore. it goes very well for finger nail as well as toe nails only one swipe is enough to give a nice opaque finish. At present, I have applied it on my toe nails and I cannot help looking at it every once in a while

Elle 18 Nail Makeup