Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Elle 20

Ranchi India
Good to use !!!
Nov 21, 2017 01:17 AM 1404 Views (via Mobile)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

By and large I utilize Lakme lip shading items for their surface and shading extent, and BRAND Esteem. Be that as it may, this time needed to experiment with something new and went over Elle 18 Matter lip Shading range when I searched for some other lipstick in sensible price.Price: Rs.100/ - ONLY.Colours: In vogue, new, pop, in vogue, cool, attractive.(some remarkable hues are: prom pink, first love, rose day, pink kiss, lets tango and so forth) I got the Prom Pink shade for myself.Texture: Smooth, rich yet matte; no glitter.Ease of use: One stroke lip shading it is. Two strokes for perfection.Stay time: I'm a lipstick eater, you know, lipstick does not stay for couple of hours on my lips. To my wonder, this lipstick stays upto 5hrs, say from 10 to 3pm, and steadily blurs towards the night. In any case, this is additionally past my desire from a 100 bucks lip colour.My View: It keeps your lips delicate and saturated. The Matte surface may give you a chance to miss the sparkly gel completing yet this lipstick adds volume to my lips because of the lively shading, in a flash gleam up my face. It's great, helpful, every day utilize lipstick.Packaging: Excessively basic and this approves of me. What amount would you be able to expect out of 100 bucks as it were? In addition, it is superior to anything some all around stuffed products.Recommendation: YES. Young ladies must attempt this item. This can be a lil blessing on simple moderate cost.

Elle 18 Lip Makeup