Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Elle 18

Elle 18 color pop lipstick in the shade Pink Show
Mar 19, 2019 05:07 PM 2135 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 19, 2019 05:44 PM)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I purchased this Elle18 lipstick in the shade Pink Show for Rs.80 from Nykaa.

Its original price is Rs.100 but currently holi sale is going on so the offer price is Rs.85.

It is such a beautiful shade. It is more of like a mauve colour. If you are not in the mood of getting ready then just apply this lipstick and you are ready to go. You don't even need to apply kajal or eyeliner as the lipstick shade is quite bold so it will jazz up your look instantly.

Whenever I apply it I just feel sexy and confident.?

I have always been afraid of dark shades but now I am trying my hands on them. I feel bold shades just enhance the confidence and the sexiness in you. So go for it all the pretty ladies. It will suit all the skin tones?

Its staying power is pretty good and it also has creamy matte formula so your lips won't get dry. And not to forget it doesn't smudge. Plus it is from colour pop range so colour payoff is also pretty good. Only one swipe is enough to make your lips speak loud with colours.

Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color