Fragrance:

Sensitivity:

Elizabeth Arden

EA Natural Volume Mascara
Sep 29, 2004 07:26 AM 2073 Views
(Updated Sep 29, 2004 07:26 AM)

Fragrance:

Sensitivity:

For ages now I have been on a hunt for the best mascara money can buy. I have tried products from Clinique, Estee Lauder, Maybelline and now Elizabeth Arden...and let me tell you that this product is not it!

I have long lashes and so I usually look for a mascara that would create thick veil-like lashes (thus making my lashes look a little like Nicole Kidman's winged peepers). This time I was looking for a natural enhancement to my lashes and I found this product on the internet. Now, I like the various looks created for Catherine Zeta-Jones in the Elizabeth Arden campaigns. So I decided to ignore my mother's advice that ''all Elizabeth Arden make-up is terrible'' and bought this product.

I found this mascara to be thick and gluggy causing my lashes to clump together terribly. The formula is too thick by far and the tube unsightly. In short, nothing at all like the description hypes it up to be.

Elizabeth Arden Eye MakeUp