Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 05, 2017 06:11 PM 1604 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have traveled with Elixir World Tours twice during my school trips and would like to share my experience with them which was not good.

The first time when we went to Himachal Pradesh, their services were okay but the second time, the experience was really annoying and we came to know that the tour guide from the EWT was just making a huge profit as the charged a lot but provided services for a penny.

They booked half the tickets from the count of the students and we were told to sleep two people on one berth which was impossible. Everyone kept awake the whole night which disturbed our next day freshness. The food the provided was of extremely low and cheap quality as they wanted to settle everything in really low cost. Instead of hotels, we were taken into cheap dharamshalas in haridwar as they wanted to maximize their own profit. There was great anger among us and the students and the operator went into a riot where they communicated with us in really ugly manner.

All of us decided not to opt for EWT from the next time and I recommend all of the review readers to choose a better option for travel so that you can have a great travel experience!!

Write a Review on Elixir World Tours - Bhopal