Handy:

Electra

Best for health
May 24, 2009 09:24 PM 15562 Views

Handy:

I have been using anElektra for the past 3 year. We are Bengalis and there is a lot of fish fryingbeing done at home my daughter in law suffers from asthma so we used to have amajor problem while cooking because of the smell she used to get coughing boutand then asthma would start to trouble her but the my friend suggest to putElektra with ducting and I called there technique.

Who come and suggest the steel model with suction power 850 so we got it installed and the onwards she does not get coughing bout due to the smell. The clean of the unit is verysimple and easy all I have to do is remove the saucer viper it with in old newspaper and put it for wash it is like a blessing for us and I recommended it to people who asthma to install it at the earliest and relieve them self of thedaily bout of cough and make your life is easy.

The service of the company is very friendly they come for servicing very regularly indeed they give us aservice call every year that is due for the service and fix an appointment and do the service. Irecommended it to all as health is wealth. Choose Elektra choose health theircontact detail as for as

Electra Kitchen Chimney