Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

HUM BAN GAYE ANARI
Nov 21, 2005 01:30 PM 2604 Views
(Updated Nov 21, 2005 01:30 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Yesterday I went to a movie called ''Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena'', My whole sunday went dead, I hope anyone who has watch movie or read review on it can understand my situation.

How to make your viewer fools I can understand. Still I am confused about story. I dont know how can Firoz khan make such a movie. Trust me there is nothing to wath in this movie.

Story :- Damn what is the meaning of story here. Just Form a gang of 6-7 people ... lied to others, make fake paper of your company and get 25 crores loan with help of wisky. And at the end you dont need to explain how and why this happens

Yar Story is the bullshit thing in this movie. Till end I was unable to understand if FArdeen khan can make 25 crores then why he and koyna need to go to Gulshan Grover ???

Acting :- What is acting dude ??? we dont know acting...! Only thing about acting is that key key menon ... his acting was great ... Superb performance by Sarkar's Elder SON...

Screenplay:- Dude screenplay was ok in this movie !! Some time damn good ( like sex scenes of Fardeen and Koyna ) and damn bad... even more than worst ( chief minister who looks confident suddenly firoz khan make him cry like a kid ) what a joke ....

Songs :- nothing related with movie ... But lot hot babes in that ... if you are going this movie for songs then better to watch in TV... specially Jal Jal ke ho rahe hai ...

I dont know why I m writting this but still ... I dont want to write whole story .. as I dont want to break trust of Fardeen Fans

Guys go to this movie only if you dont have any work and you do want to have headache!! ;)

Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina