Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Utter nonsense
Feb 05, 2006 06:18 AM 2396 Views
(Updated Feb 05, 2006 06:18 AM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

In simple words, this movie is stupid, downright lousy and a torture to watch. Highly avoidable and makes you wish that someone would just strangle all the people including the actors who were part of this trash.

I mean, what the heck was on the minds of the idiots who made this ? I just shudder at the thought that Fardeen and Feroz Khan acted in this one. If they had a slightest iota of self-respect, they should have left midway through shooting and left the damn producer in the lurch. That would have spared us from the ordeal of watching it. The person who decided to make this crap is totally out of touch with reality. This has got to be rated the worst of the lot.

In fact, I am not even going to review the plot because it is not worth reading about, leave alone watching it. I wish we could take the bullshit fellows who made this to court and sue them. Regarding the actors. Fardeen Khan is irritating. It will take a while before I can start watching him on the screen again. Koena Mitra is a nightmare who cannot act or talk. Added to this she is in her inner wear for half the movie. Maybe someone ough to tell her that strutting around half naked with pouted lips is not all there is to acting. Kay Kay Menon is terrible. So are Gulshan Grover and the rest of the sorry individuals in this sorry effort. The songs too are a disaster. The whole experience would make you tear your hair out in frustration.

I have seen really bad Hindi movies but it is hard to think of anything worse than this one. Give me a Dharmendra yelling ''Kameeney, Mein tera khoon...'' anyday. I'll take it to this balderash! I wish there was some way that we could wipe out all copies of this rubbish.... That's how outraged I am!

Ek Khiladi Ek Hasina