535 Votes

Mouthshut profile page - the best model seen
Jun 24, 2015 12:49 PM 5283 Views

Before I started writing reviews, I did not have much idea about Profile page. But after I started posting reviews, I  noticed the Profile page which has been set after much research.Firstly it is very convenient and easy to use even for freshers.

It contains many detailed informations.The Mouthshut profile page is one of my favourites.It is very user friendly.We can get what we want and also, quickly by searching it in the Mouthshut Profile Page.

Thanks to the whole Mouthshut Team for such an effective profile page.The Mouthshut profile page is the best role model for all profile pages!

The profile content includes all vital parameters like Account details, message inbox, Notifications which immediately catches our attention by the way which it is displayed for new users, blogs and reviews details, it is not too lengthy but has got all essential points for easy reference. Who ever has done this profile page has done a brilliant work.

The page layout is also very easy to browse and going to any preferred menu is very easy. The redemption page is also well handled with all necessary details. All hints for users are readily available to guide them on how to post their reviews.Very well designed webpage and website.

Write a Review on Effective MouthShut Profile Page