Administration:

Student Engagement:

My experience with Edupristine
Jun 16, 2020 12:19 AM 343 Views (via Mobile)

Administration:

Student Engagement:

Edupristine is one of the finest institutes where I’ve studied and I’m proud to be a part of it. It is highly recommended for pure professionals as the teachers are amazing, the curriculum is adequate and the overall ambience of the classroom is very well designed and maintained. I would recommend Edupristine for all the professional courses which they take up, I’ve done my CFA level 1 with them. It was a very good experience for me as the teachers were very friendly and the staff was also very cooperative. Also, since the day I’ve enrolled with Edupristine, I’ve received n number of career & placement opportunities from around the country and from all the great organisations I’ve wished to work for. I would like to end up by saying that it is one of the best institutions for professional studies and I’m looking forward to continue my other courses with them.

Edupristine.com