MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
MouthShut Logo

MouthShut Score

73%
3.11 

Service & Support:

Administration:

Student Engagement:

Value for Money:

Time to load:

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

A REAL LIFE DELAY AVOID FORGET SCENARIO.
Jul 16, 2021 12:03 PM 837 Views
(Updated Jul 16, 2021 12:14 PM)

Service & Support:

Administration:

Student Engagement:

Value for Money:

Time to load:

I have been a student for 2 years here, trust me wasn't good. Enrolled here thinking it is a nice professional institute so would be a rather nice experience. But no, it wasn't. There is no one responsible whom I could get in touch with until now. NO ONE WANTS TO BE ANSWERABLE. I had joined EduPristine Mumbai(Andheri) for FRM.


First our prof. started with quants which is definitely a difficult subject, but according to him, everyone was a pro in the subject. He would start explaining only at the highest zone and all he will cover roughly, copy the solved examples, and claim the topic to be done. And a few 2-3 people who were well experienced in the batch would agree. He would say we are here to give you 20%, the rest 80% is up to you. I feel if I wanted just 20% explained, why will I pay the fees here? I would've used YouTube.(Oh btw, lectures on youtube are so much better than the ones conducted here). Anyways, moving on.


We asked prof. to be changed. After the whole quants were over, we got a new prof. He seemed nice generally, he had the knowledge and experience, but this guy would get into such details of the topic that the main topic would fly off all our heads. And before we could get done with the lectures lockdown came in. And god, oh! god. It was by far the worst. A new prof. altogether, and could have he been any worse! All in all the worst faculty in teaching. Like yes, they have experience in the field, they have the knowledge, but they don't know the teaching part.


Moving on, the admin staff, I needed links to 3 recorded lectures from one prof. who was actually nice. I had to quite literally nag and beg for those. The worst part is Tej sir who is the one who handles queries for FRM, his phone is unreachable almost all the time. Can never get through calling him at once and be successful in reaching him. I had to call like 5 different people in one office for the whole day only to get my request IGNORED. The whole day went by with no response.


Finally, this one person came in and said they'll get me the links the next day. But the whole next day went by, I called and called only to get no response until late evening saying there is some issue and the IT team will handle it. They made me wait for like 3 days for some basic links like 6 days away from my exam. I got those also only because I nagged and pleaded to say I have my exam next weekend please give me those links, I cannot afford to get my time wasted.


ALL IN ALL, NEVER AGAIN AM I JOINING THESE CLASSES. I WOULD SUGGEST THE READER READING THIS TO NOT ENROLL EVER TOO.


Upload Photo

Upload Photos


Upload photo files with .jpg, .png and .gif extensions. Image size per photo cannot exceed 10 MB


Comment on this review

Read All Reviews

YOUR RATING ON

Edupristine.com
1
2
3
4
5
X