Academics:

Student Engagement:

Educomp Towers, 514, Udyog Vihar Phase III Gurgaon 122001, HR

+91-0124-4529000

Dombivli, India India
It brought my interest in studies
Apr 04, 2016 11:09 AM 2108 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I was quite average in the school . I was not that much interested in studies . But our school launched a online teaching tool program " Educomp SmartClass" .

Firstly I was not much interested to know as it was part of study so ithought it would be some typical thing but when I saw it for first time I liked it so much that started attending all interactive lectures .

I was now became strong follower of Educomp Smartclass . We were also giving some test on smartclass by clicking on remotes . We wree theached animated lessons which thoroughly brought my interest back to studies . I started enjoying each chapter . I think its best rich media tool by Educomp. Hatsoff to them for bringing such products in market .

Benefits of Educomp Smartclass

-Interactive Media(Animated Lessons) Which student can grab easily in his mind.

-Online Test .Which brings interest and confidence in student to do more studies.

-Audio Visual Content which perfectly fit in students Mind.

-Student will regularly started attending interactive lessons .

-Watching and Listening is best and easiest method to adapt knowledge .

I am Fan of Educomp Smartclass . I miss those days . It is best for all students.

Educomp