Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Ebiz is bestest
Jul 18, 2018 07:48 PM 85555 Views (via iOS App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Hi frnds, I have joined ebiz in 2016 . First of all, It is a multi level marketing company. Its products are online and offline computer courses. But a person who dont wants to study computer courses they can buy 2 pieces of suits of Agamya brand. I bought computer courses because I wanted to upgrade my knowledge. It has a business plan also for those who wants a passive income. It is all beneficial. I got personality development from there. And I come to know about the formula how to earn name and fame in life . It changes my personality , thinking and interactions with self made millionaires. I am very thankful to its director Dr. Pawan Malhan Sir . to give us such a big opportunity to change our lives. The main motive of ebiz is learn then earn. Business part is totally optional .

Ebiz.com Pvt. Ltd.