Salary and Benefits

Job Security

My last 3 Yrs Experience! -Read it before Joining.
Nov 18, 2018 11:56 AM 354 Views

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

I joined 3 yrs back on 1st September 2015! I was in confusion weather to join it or not b'coz I got many negative comments about ebiz. But I thought in college we waste a lot of money in many other areas of interests, so I thought let's give a try, coz at least I will get the product. Today, I am thankful to god that I am in those lucky people who join this platform.

I am pursuing my Btech final year from SRM University Chennai. I have used the products of ebiz genuinely. Many people say the product is not good, available for free. See Today, everything in on youtube. if it is so, then why you are paying a lot on tutions and schools, youtube is having all. I learned javascript, html, and various designing courses. I also used to study the college curriculum like, data structures, algorithms etc, etc, I have developed my own android app also.

I was very introvert kind of person, but after coming here I developed myself. Empowered my appearance and skills.

Regarding business, I wanted to do big in life, was not able to crack IIT, lost hopes. Ebiz was a turning point of my life, I have already got two off-campus placements in college, whr people in my class are not able to get on campus placement.

Apart from this, in my class the people have got packages like 30k/40k per month, that I am already earning from 3rd year of engineering itself that too working on part time basis.

Instead of wasting time on playing games and roaming in college campus, I just invested my 1-2 hrs of unproductive time, developed my business which is paying me better than the highest placement of my class, developed skills to lead people, train them, worked on my influencing skills, behavioral skills, interpersonal skills. Also, learned various courses, got certificates, through which got placed in college. And yes a bit of name, fame and respect from juniors and teachers by doing different and inspiring the young minds.

I am just a ordinary person. just like you and everyone else, came in this industry, worked and after giving 3 yrs., then I am taking a decision to build my career in ebiz, inspite having various job opportunities.

Ebiz is not a scheme where you will come and become a millionare. it is a legal company having all government legals, where you come, you get proper teachings, you learn and most importantly you have to work here to do big. People join and sit, then don't do big and pass negative comments.

It's all from my side for now. For better clarifications you can contact me on my email: starjayesh20@gmail.com. Mail me for any clarification or justifications. I will try to respond you back soon. You can also contact to the person who has introduced you about this extraordinary opportunity.

Regards,