Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ranchi India
Not a trustworthy website !!!
Jul 11, 2017 08:51 PM 13431 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This web based shopping webpage is thoroughly fake and misrepresentation website my expriences from this website is totally baffling I dislike this internet shopping website.

Ebazar.ninja shopping webpage is not trustable for purchasing anything from this website I bought a power bank from this which is 10000 mah yet I recevied 2300 mah control bank which is wrong item which I requested I was whining againts my request to this web based shopping webpage client mind yet till the now I didn't get any discount or substitution.

This internet shopping website is not a decent decision for purchasing anything there administrations are bad they deal flawed items which is very surprising from the first item there client mind does not support to their clients with respect to any issues I truly disillusioned by this shopping webpage general I am not recommend this webpage to anybody for shopping.

Ebazar.ninja