Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Serampore,West Bengal India
FAKE! Ebazar Ninja is the Worst Shopping Website.
Jun 05, 2017 02:27 PM 14400 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 05, 2017 02:39 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

The company Ebazar Ninja is a West Delhi based company with a very limited customer base due to which they're advertising unrealistic sale of branded(Fake) power banks, mobile phones etc, for instance the one ad which I was a victim of was a 20, 000 mAh powerbank of Xiaomi brand and that too for a mere 899/-(whereas the actual cost ob every other website was 2199/-) I purchased a COD delivery for that product on 15th April, 2017 and they called me back within an hour telling me that my choice was very good and that the product was 100% original with 6 months warranty. Little did I knew of their actual motive then. After receiving the product and giving the delivery boy the money when I opened the box it felt like I've been cheated the powerbank was not secured properly like the actual Mi brand does and too the sides of the powerbank was scratched like some cheap chinese duplicate. The Mi brand logo was also duplicate as it was a mere sticker(FAKE) and not an embossed hologram(i know this because I've seen an original Mi powerbank) when I charged up the powerbank it charged up nicely but got discharged within hours. I immediately called back ebazar ninja initially they refused to help(called several times received once or twice as their phones are switched off for a substantial amount of time though they have wired their phones in such a way that your call charges will apply as the call gets connected and you will hear only ringing tone. THANKS TO JIO).

Then I contacted consumerhelpline.gov.in(Official Consumer Forum Website) and Ninja finally agreed to take back the defective product they took it back on 22nd April and even after 2 weeks I didn't hear anything from them. Now both my money and product was with them.

I felt cheated so I again asked the consumer helpline for help. They guided me to write them a letter addressed to the Customer service head of Ebazar Ninja. I wrote that I want my money back or get a coupon of the same amount generated(as they claim they do not refund money) even after sending the letter they didn't call me or mail me so again I called the consumer forum. Finally their call came on 17th May, 2017 and then I told them that I don't want any coupon just return my money. They agreed but such is their bad feedback that even after promising that the money would be return to me within 5-7 working days I was made to wait more than 20 days plus a month of the whole buying-returning-refund saga. Finally I got a refund(luckily as they're fraud and do not return money) on 31st May more than 1.5 months after I messed up buying from ebazar Ninja. This has to be the worst site ever and thousands of people are falling prey to them even as I write this review.

DO NOT BUY from them and if you've already brought you just need to be lucky to extract your money from them because they're very obstinate with their fake policies.

(How can you trust some site if it's selling iPhone 5S for 5500/- LOL this has to be the biggest joke ever)

Do get a proper source like the official consumer forum website( consumerhelpline.gov.in) or get to call the Government helpline Number 1800-11-4000. Crying on unofficial website won't get your money back. Report with the consumer forum authorities, get a complaint ID and if necessary drag these idiots to Court. They're fluking customers in broad Daylight

P.S: Never buy anything from any site you've never heard of or from those who spam your email inbox with their out-of-the world and unrealistic sales advertisement.

Ebazar.ninja