Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Mumbai India
Ebazar.ninja Online Shopping Site Review
May 04, 2017 11:35 PM 5413 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This online shopping site is totally fake and fraud site my expriences from this site is completely disappointing I am not like this online shopping site.

Ebazar.ninja shopping site is not trustable for buying anything from this site I purchased an power bank from this which is 10000 mah but I recevied 2300 mah power bank which is not right product which I ordered I was complaining againts my order to this online shopping site customer care but till the now I did not get any refund or replacement.

This online shopping site is not a good choice for buying anything there services are not good they sale faulty products which is totally different from the original product there customer care does not support to their customers regarding any problems I really disappointed by this shopping site overall I am not suggest this site to anyone for shopping.

Thank you.