Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Bhubaneswar India
This Is A Fake Website
Jul 13, 2017 12:16 AM 13186 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This is my true experience with this website. These type of websites should be banned in India, these are cheaters. They cheats money from people and then they put their website under maintenance. People should file cases against them.

I ordered a powerbank from this website and made the payment online. And order confirmation also came to my email and phone but after that I was unable to track the order for 5 days and when I opened the website in the 6th day, for my angry surprise they told that website under maintenance. And after that I opens the website everyday and reads the same thing. They cheated me and thousands of people like me. We should never trust these bad websites. Always go for reputed online shops.

They never attended my call till now and also never replied to my mail. They only care till you paid the money and after that they will never help you through out.

I don't know about the product quality because I have not received my product yet. And I don't think I will get my product. They scammed me.

I think they don't have any reputed courier service so they didn't deliver my product. They are cheater. I never knew about it.

There is no app, it only works through its website. And they designed the website very attractively so that they can manipulate more and more people. Everything was fake.

They are not reliable at all. I am saying this with my own experience. Never go to this website.

Thanks for reading