Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Raviphad India
Ebazar.ninja website review.
May 08, 2017 01:44 PM 5347 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated May 08, 2017 01:45 PM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

On searching in Google I found the ebazar.ninja online shopping website. The website is very dull and took a lot of time in loading the pages while navigating through the different portions of the website. It's not a responsive design and makes the users get irritated. I had ordered a phone screen card of company but only order the quality of product was not look a like as described in the website?. It was very less price I had got but I order the good ones. The color is also very different not the same I ordered one. The customer service is not satisfactory because they didn't respond to my queires. There eis no genuity in the things for do it ng online shopping from this website. It's a fake website as all the products are very cheap cost are placed but show different for us online. It's the waste of time and money for shopping in this website.

Ebazar.ninja