Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

1800-209-3229

Don't buy any expensive item from ebay
Oct 18, 2013 11:48 AM 9369 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I placed an order on ebay on 6th Oct 2013 for a mobile worth Rs 16k. order no PaisaPay ID : 34752455726

While ordering this item, Listing was showing as Same day shipping & this item was supposed to be shipped by 7/10/2013 whereas it hasn't been shipped till date & as yet, I wanted this time by 10th Oct Even seller stopped taking calls.

Ebay as a international brand loses credibility & it's high time customers can easily switch loyalties to other online shopping portals & ebay hasn't refunded my money till today 18th Oct ie. 13th day & still they are keeping my money with them.

I fully undertstand ebay's modus operandi in which you people keep hanging with the interest free money which is not a small amount by any means & at the end at of the day simply refund. why didn't they penalize the seller/themselves for not delivering & customer should be compensated for the delay plus interest.

I would advice everyone from buying from ebay & ebay should be punished for their business malpractices & in which they take buyers for a ride. Till date I haven't received any call/mail from customer care about my grievances .

Thanks