Product Quality:

Jul 31, 2007 08:30 AM 2673 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Well just  to make the buyers on ebay aware of ebay  trading practises I made a purchase the auction got over and I was the auction winner Funnily enough ebay cancelled the auction after the auction was over which absolute rubbish I sent the payment through paispay which is ebay's payment system again paispay cleared the payment for an auction which was cancelled in fact auction was cancelled after payment was made I wrote to ebay and the response I get is this is an exceptional case and we request you to contact the seller directly.

*So in a nutshell dont believe in paisapay protection

I think showing the paisapay on auctions page means nothing, becos if the seller disappears after taking the money ebay will not refund you anything. If you write to customer support they advise you to resolve the dispute"AMICABLY" . yeah right if I could do that why would I write to ebay. **I think such nonsense needs to be looked at by internet fraud department, giving false assurances on paisapay , cancelling auctions after they are over all amounts to unfair practises and fraud.

I though ebay was a good and safe place for shopping, but unfortunately that has proved to be wrong assumption. May be this information would help others who would want to do business on ebay.

To conclude I would suggest people to stay or atleast be very careful making payments through paisapay.

STAY AWAY from shopping on ebay is my advise*

Write a Review on Ebay.in