Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

1800-209-3229

Bangalore India
There is no customer satisfaction
Jul 16, 2017 11:23 AM 1077 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

One day I want to buy the laptop and mobile red mi note 3 from ebay.in I just searched the list of types of website I found this website I am ready and just ordered from it and I selected the delivery option on the payment page and they have given me estimated time 9-10 days and I waited for 15 days but I did not get my order deliver to my address.

And I called customer service they are giving me a unknown information regarding my order and customer service is very bad and I have waited for 10 minutes to pickup there call and it is also not a free call and finally I got a delivery of my laptop and mobile 16th day and I checked the products the products was damaged and mobile was slightly scratched and I returned to eBay and they are given me a unknown results and website page is too loading when I apply for returning items from eBay.in and I don't want to order again from this website.

Ebay.in