Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-643434343, +91-11-643434343, +91-80-643434343

Mumbai India
Easy cabs is not easy for me
Sep 21, 2016 10:33 AM 25026 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I also use online app ola cab , taxi, and ongo etc. But my experience with ola cabs is very poor and bad. I do not like the easy cabs service. I booked easy cabs from my house to station. but he come very late in my home then I seat in the car and go for the station. Easy cab driver are very poor and not wear good and proper dressed. He is not know about the place he also asked with me . Easy cabs driver are not qualified. he not drive car properly way and car speed is more than limited speed. he is no knowledge of tour guide in the mumbai and he was not helpful for me. easy cabs car is not clean. and AC is not work properly. Easy cabs charge is very high than other cabs. only 3.0 km we go but he charge 100rs with me. There charge is very high and service is not good. I do not like.

I suggested every people easy cabs service is not easy and good. Please they do not use the easy cabs.

Easy Cabs