Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Delhi India
Totally Fraud and Time waste app.....
Jan 17, 2018 02:25 PM 3589 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello guys today I am gonna share my view on Earn Money-Video & App and I really wanna say after my almost 1 month of using this experience is its one of the time waster app and its good for nothing.

Firstly I am talk about its concept as I mean its working and all which is very slow and its offers Money by downloading app and watching video which is credited as well but you can't able to do that money like transfer it your account and doing recharge which means its money is just a number nothing else. Its features is very bad quality and it tends to make my mobile hang some thing.The way its design and its graphics is one of flaws in it.I must say its totally useless and its a time waster as well.

Guys as per my experience I suggest you to not download this app otherwise you waste your precious time of your life.Do something else instead.

Earn Money - Video & Apps