Great moving with eagle packers & movers !
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Feb 26, 2017 08:27 PM 3820 Views
(Updated Feb 26, 2017 08:20 PM)

I interacted with eagle shifting packers & movers when I moved from Pune to Mumbai, they helped me with my stuff in Mumbai.

These people are one of the most professional people I have ever worked with. As soon as I was about to leave Pune I got a call from their Move manager who introduced himself and said that he would be interacting with me once my stuff was in Mumbai. He gave me a date and my stuff did reach home by that date. I was happily surprised because from my past experience with other relocation companies there always is a delay, but not with eagle shifting packers & movers.

My stuff was unpacked with a lot of care and all the waste material was cleared simultaneously.

At the end, I can say with a lot of confidence that I will recommend eagle shifting packers & movers within my group or anytime I have colleagues moving.

Eagle Shifting Solutions Packers & Movers