Feel the expertise and competence with eagle
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Feb 27, 2017 03:46 PM 3838 Views

I used to work for TCS, I recently moved from mumbai to Delhi. It’s not the first time I have used packers & movers for the movement.

However my past few experience dealing with local or fake packers & movers companies were not delightful or rather I must say it was an horrifying experience, But lets not get into the past, This time one of my friend suggested me to use eagle shifting solution for the movement as he used their service for moving from mumbai to Bangalore and said the service was Excellent.

I called them for survey and after that they gave me the quotation for my shifting things or precious belonging. They were very confident about the service quality and their specialty in terms of packing moving and delivery .The Move went very smooth packers who came to pack were very efficient and quick to pack the things and load them through their special design house hold carrier with tail lift facility, they started the work at 11 in the morning and were done by 5 in the evening.

I got the delivery of goods in 6 days. After the work was complete Mr.devilal(Relocation marketing person) called me up asked me about the service. It obvious when someone does a good work you should appreciate it so they keep doing the good job in future. Recommended there service to all.

Regards