Oct 07, 2019 12:03 AM 739 Views

Dear all, If you care for your furniture and goods that you have purchased from your hard earned money than please donot choose this fraud company to transfer your luggage.

Please do your self a favor, choose a better company.

I chose this fraud company to transfer my luggage from Mumbai to Delhi on 14th June 2019 and it was the worst decision of me life.

The owner Sandeep took 50% advance from me in Mumbai and rest 50% I was supposed to pay him back in Mumbai after getting my goods delivered.However this guy started to black mail me that I should first make the remaining payment only then my luggage will be delivered to Delhi house.

It was promised to me that my luggage will delivered at my Delhi home however they just left my luggage on the floor outside my home in Delhi and to make matters worse my 2 ACs, one freeze and Almirah was badly damaged and there were black spots on my TV.

I had to spent another(INR 5000) over and above what I paid to these thugs at eagle to get my ACs and refrigerators in working condition.

My TV still has the black spots on the screen.Since I had purchased insurance from this thugs, I wanted to claim some damage but these guys(Sandeep and Anil at Eagle) kept me waiting for 3 long months and I finally understood that they just take money from clients in name of Insurance and never purchase insurance.

I request you all to please avoid this company at all cost if you care for your hard earned money.Sharing a sample picture of my damaged almirah for your reference.

Eagle Shifting Solutions Packers & Movers