Superb Relocation Comapny
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Feb 27, 2017 03:40 PM 3687 Views

Recently I shifted household goods and car from mumbai to Gurgaon, using services of eagle shifting Movers and Packers. I read reviews about eagle shifting M&P on this website and was scared to go ahead with them. Still went ahead as they were selected by my employer, who were making payment directly.

They came to house and did survey, following which quotation was given. Amount was hefty and I felt that they were charging more considering my company was paying.

But over all service was good. Goods were packed properly and loaded in an exclusive container for me. I locked container with my own lock. In Gurgaon they delivered goods in less then 4 days, while car delivery took about 8 days. No goods were damaged! Car was delivered as is!

They might be charging more but worth service. Recommend eagle shifting solution Movers and packers.

Eagle Shifting Solutions Packers & Movers