Providing the Best Service eagle shifting
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Mar 10, 2017 12:18 PM 4326 Views

D.k From Pune To Chennai This is the first time I am writing a review and this the first time I have used service of eagle shifting packers and movers, that is one reason before choosing arya movers and packers, I did 3-4 days of research online to get the best service provider for my relocation, as my goods are very expensive and also as I said its my first move so wanted it to be without any tensions what so ever, called a few companies for the survey and quote, and talked to many over the phone, and finally choose eagle shifting movers, I found them more confident over all other, found them genuine and they agreed to a lot of points or conditions I had before I finalized the deal with them, my goods have reached very safely, everything has gone so fine, its actually a wonder . I was definitely a little worried as any customer would be, before handing your goods to some unknown company, anyways I am really gald that I talked to sandeep and he took care of my relocation very well . everything executed as promised .( eagleshifting@gmail.com)

Thanks Regards