Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Bishnupur India
Free best file manager and explorer
Feb 27, 2018 02:06 PM 775 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Best file manager and explorer app you can try it for free.This app is better than other free file manager and explorer apps. But this app has some problems I can see in my mobile .It has best features will be impress you . My favourite feature of this app cleaner .i want to share with you pros and cons about this app. At first I will tell you pros of this app:

1) Recycle bin : you can recover your deleted files. This feature only works on internal storage.

2) Note Editor : you can make and edit notes .

3) New files history : you can see your new created files or junk files or auto downloaded ads . You can see atleast 13 days ago new crested files .

4) Space analyzer : you can analyse junk files and useless apps of your mobile .

5) Hide list : you can hide your personal files .

6) Backup : this feature is working on installed apps . You can backup only installed apps.

7) Cleaner : you can clean junk files , useless apps , unwanted advertisement videos .

8) Compressed files : you can extract your compressed zip files .

9) Encrypt : you can protect your privacy from unwanted readers .

10) Sender : you can share file your mobile to other mobile . I will tell you cons of this app :

1) I can not cut or copy any files internal storage to external storage in my mi a1 . But I am not sure that it's my mobile problem or app problem .

2) I can see many ads in this app . If you not want ads so you can purchase ES File Explorer Pro in Play Store .

If you have any question about this app you can ask me in comment .

ES File Explorer File Manager