Plot No 9/76, Kunnukadu Village, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai 601127, TN

+91-9840704050, +91-44-27472943

Great disappointment
Jan 31, 2011 02:59 AM 3360 Views

I have had a miserable experience with your ECR Dhaba last night (27th January 2011). My student and her family were visiting from Japan and they wanted to host at a good restaurant. our another friend suggested the ECR Dhaba. we had reached and the others were expected so I requested for babycorn specifically saying its for the small kids and NOT to add pepper. when the corn came it was too hot even for us. the children declined to eat. everything else came the same way.

We asked for fish tikka. we could get the stink even as the plate was being served. when we opened a piece the fish was complete raw inside and stinking. on demanding an explanation, they changed it later. we requested the cook to be called so that we could explain him what we wanted as we are conversant in hindi. the cook sent word he is too busy and cant meet. finally for dessert we asked the availability and then ordered to be told again that rabadi was not available... on the whole it was a great disappointment.

ECR Dhaba - Chennai