Plot No 9/76, Kunnukadu Village, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai 601127, TN

+91-9840704050, +91-44-27472943

Poor Food and Service
Dec 30, 2008 12:16 PM 1721 Views
(Updated Feb 05, 2010 07:16 PM)

The food and service that i received yesterday at the ECR dhaba when I visited there with my family was very shoddy. Food was at best pathetic- butter naan didn't have butter, prawns were missing from the prawn pulao and to top it all i was billed for something i didn't take. Breads(butter naan) had to be sent back to the kitchen to get a fresh coating of butter but they returned as bland and dry as they had gone into the kitchen. Explanation was that there is wind because of which the butter disappears. So much for customer care.

For this torrid experience, all I could get from the Mr. Hussain( restaurant manager) was a sorry and nothing else. And the experience reached nadir, once we informed Mr. Hussain that we were also from service industry and this negligence would entail severe punishment in our organisation and mr. Hussain said that do whatever you can. A simply unprofessional and unacceptable approach.

In this time of economic slowdown, a really gutsy(read stupid) man can have that approach.

ECR Dhaba - Chennai