Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jay Dwarkadhish,

I and my family left Ahmedabad for sojourning Devbhumi Dwarka in the year 2000, we traveled 400 km by travel bus on road route. It was easy going route. It was a part of our chardham yatra.

For this reason, we as pilgrims and historical scholars had come here to enjoy worship of Lord Krishna.

The city's Dwarkadhish Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna was originally built around 2, 500 years ago, but was destroyed by Mahmud Begada rulers and subsequently rebuilt in the 16th century.

Dwarka Nagari, a spectacular place to explore, I might begin to recreate in my mind’s eye, a city of gold – Dwarka, the mesmerizing kingdom of Lord Krishna.

Religious Guru were enchanting mantras in the temple was just simple wow to touch our soul. This place is for pilgrims, but some so called gurus do cheating for doing worship in the temple. Don’t be cheated from such gurus. Needed to be aware of them. Although safety wise, it is safe place. Here we took round trip of market and shops to have small cloths of lord krishna. Also took some gifts for relatives. Here tea was served in clay cup, so taste was truly nice, must say yummmy tea.

We had many options to stay in any hotels but we chose Raj Bhavan hotel which was 20 minutes from Dwarka temple. So at every evening we were seating on stairs at the temple to enjoy Maha Arati and worship.

After 16 year, I want to visit the place again to refresh my memory for the soul touching spiritual experience.

Dwarka