Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jaipur India
Temples and temples thats all!!!
Apr 19, 2017 08:36 PM 5578 Views (via Android App)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hi friends, I have been in jamnagar for around 6 months so dwarka is not much far, so it was obvious for a traveller like me to go there , so we went there for dwarka! First we book a cab, and divided the amount among all of us, so coming to the point, dwarka is well known for its temples, but friends dont you think we indians want to see something else too, I mean whereever we go we see temples, so even in dwarka there are just temples and temples!

Ammn, yaa there is a beach too, but the hot climate of the jamnagar region, would spoil your amusement too!

Well its a more a kind of religious place rather than a place for us to hangout with friends and chilling out, even the so called stealing of shoes is common around the temple area!

Now hotels are ok.food is fine, everything is fine but not amazing as it should be, so its a kind of family place rather than a adventurous kind of place!

So thats all, I am done with my experience now you decide what to choose

Dwarka