Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jay Dwarkadhish,

I and my family left Ahmedabad for visiting Devbhumi Dwarka in the year 2000, we voyaged 400 km by travel transport on street course. It was agreeable course. It was a piece of our chardham yatra.

Consequently, we as explorers and chronicled researchers had come here to appreciate love of Lord Krishna.

The city's Dwarkadhish Temple committed to Lord Krishna was initially worked around 2, 500 years back, yet was wrecked by Mahmud Begada rulers and along these lines remade in the sixteenth century.

Dwarka Nagari, a marvelous place to investigate, I may start to reproduce in my imagination, a city of gold – Dwarka, the hypnotizing kingdom of Lord Krishna.

Religious Guru were captivating mantras in the sanctuary was quite recently basic wow to touch our spirit. This place is for travelers, however some alleged masters do tricking for doing venerate in the sanctuary. Try not to be conned from such masters. Should have been mindful of them. Despite the fact that wellbeing insightful, it is protected place. Here we took round excursion of market and shops to have little fabrics of ruler krishna. Additionally took a few presents for relatives. Here tea was served in earth container, so taste was really decent, must state yummmy tea.

We had numerous choices to remain in any inns yet we picked Raj Bhavan lodging which was 20 minutes from Dwarka sanctuary. So at each night we were seating on stairs at the sanctuary to appreciate Maha Arati and adore.

Following 16 year, I need to visit the place again to revive my memory for the spirit touching profound experience.

Dwarka