Junwani Road, Pushpak Nagar, Bhilai 490020, CG

+91-788-3295192

Dwarila restaurant-a great restaurant
Jul 05, 2017 03:08 PM 1822 Views

Recently I had visited Dwarika with my family and friends. We had eaten food in a great restaurant named Dwarika restaurant. The restaurant is located in Pushpak nagar in dwarika. The taste of the food of this restaurant is so good and tasty. Along with the good taste the presence of the food is also very good and attractive.

The ambience of this restaurant is so good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere. The customer service of this restaurant is so good and I hope you all will love the customer service of this restaurant because they are providing a great customer service.

The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food at low prices as compared to others. So overall it's a great restaurant from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this restaurant.

Dwarika Restaurant - Pushpak Nagar - Bhilai