Junwani Road, Pushpak Nagar, Bhilai 490020, CG

+91-788-3295192

Nagpur India
Poor service !!
Nov 30, 2017 01:22 AM 1225 Views
(Updated Nov 30, 2017 01:27 AM)

Hi this is ypgesh,

I would like to share my experience had with it. I have been here when I was in Bhilai for the office work. I like to eat some food in a restaurants for their taste. I have been visited different places in different cities. So I decided to take some taste of this hotel. I was new here I even had not knew which is the best place, or where should go, I asked to many people of the same city. Then one of them suggest me this hotel.

I entered this restaurant, after I saw many people were in queue for the table. The ambience was so bad. No proper arrangement of the tables and chairs, even lack of it.  The surroundings are not cleaned, not maintained air conditioners properly. The hospitality was not so good. Waiters had no proper uniform or dressed well. Such things I saw there.

I seated on the table and order some food, the waiter took more time to come my table. After a moment he came to me and took order. The presentation of the food was average as compared to its price. The cost of the food was so high than others. And taste also was not up to that level.

The very unsatisfied service had from the their staffs. Even they did't asked for the water, and cleaned my table. They had not etiquette to handle customers. They should improve this.This is not value for money.

Dwarika Restaurant - Pushpak Nagar - Bhilai