Finance Plans:

Dec 09, 2017 11:45 AM 798 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hello viewers, friends & family. Today I am reviewing Hero Dutta Automobiles - Durgapur, because I feel it is better that you people should know what's going around us. Recently, I have purchased a Hero Super Splendor on September, 2017(Red) for my father from their's another branch near Muchipara, Durgapur. After just 2 days of purchase my father met with an accident and he got injured badly during that period we are little busy with my father in case of admitting in hospitals and it took me almost 7 days to cur him properly. After that we moved their dealer s shop and asked for replacement but they doesn't even bother and ask me to purchase a new bike instead because the bike was damaged badly. So, after few arguments we concluded that we claim the insurance of replacement of damaged bike parts. So, rest of the procedure they followed now after the claim they ask me to visit there dealers section after 15 days for the replacement but surprisingly over 2 months they aren't able to manage to get the parts finally few days back after a lot of harassment they managed to finally pull the replacement and guess what few of the parts didn't yet arrived, so they changed that part from another bike. So, what I am telling you that there service is the worst among all the companies. Hero is lagging behind from all other brand and selling bikes because of there once reputation they have established. Theirs behaviour is very harsh after you purchased a bike they don't care about your problems. Even to get a service you have to visit them 3-4 times. they will push you for finance and believe only fools opt for finance because they charged heavily showing one figures they took something else amount by adding various charges. Service and support are worse and timeliness are very much time consuming. In a word they are failed to deliver customer satisfaction.

Dutta Automobiles - Benachity - Durgapur