Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Duolingo best app for learning other languages.
Aug 05, 2018 11:00 AM 782 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 12, 2019 11:33 PM)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hello friends today I am going to share my personal experience on Duolingo app. It is an wonderful app through which we can learn some other languages instead of our mother tongue( language) or our common language.Friends I downloaded the Duolingo app few weeks ago because I want to learn some more languages because there are many International Industries which are coming to India for incerseing there branches and to earn more profit accross the world, so I felt that today many Chinese and other international or multinational Industries are coming to India so I will have decided that I should have tolearn the chines language.Then I go to the play store and download the Duolingo I saw the ratings of this app and I gone surprised because there are atleast all people's rated 5 star to this app only few people's give 4 star to this app, This app has many features like you can learn languages by some gameing mode.Friends if you also want to learn some other languages so you can download this app.This app gives you the opportunity to learn a numbers of languages. There are many languages like french, japanese and many more.

Pls search topreviews5757 on Google to get reviews on earning application.

Thank you.