Availability:

Two in one
Mar 10, 2016 10:13 AM 27433 Views

Availability:

Packaging:

As I was a smoker I have tried many of the different brands available in the Indian market, but The most beautiful and most smooth cigarette which I had used is Dunhill.

Dunhill is very popular brand in the london that what I was knowing before using it.

It was little bit costly than the others because it was being imported and the other brands were made in India.

I have used many brands other than this but I never see a Brand or type of cigarette which gives you two in one cigarette, what I mean is in this cigarette you get switch button at the bud.

When the half of the cigarette is smoked you can switch that button so that you can get other flavor in the same cigarette, at the same cost.

It has two different flavors which are as mint and menthol coloured as green and blue respectively.

I would not recommend cigarette to anyone as this will harm your body but if you are a smoker then you should try this cigarette at least for once.

It is very smooth and in today's market the cost is also same as the other cigarette.

Must try cigarette for every smoker who is already smoker.

(I'm not telling anyone to smoke, I'm only referring this to smokers only)

Dunhill Cigarette