Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

The Dudhsagar falls are very famous for their beautiful milky cascading waters and I’ve always wanted to pay a visit.

This travel package came as a blessing to me and my friends. The trek to Dudhsagar falls was a one of kind experience, the beautiful landscapes and scenic route will leave you speechless. Our trek was brilliantly organized, right from the timings to the various activities.

We reached Ramanagar at around 8:30 in the morning where we had a lovely breakfast and started our drive towards the base camp, Castle rock. The drive to castle rock was a little uncomfortable and long but it was worth it. Once we got to Castle rock we started our ascend towards Dudhsagar, the trek up to Dudhsagar opened us to some amazing sceneries and natures best landscapes.

The instructors were plenty helpful and guided us throughout the challenging terrain. We were also escorted to the Mullayannagiri peak which is the highest peak in Karnataka. The trek is quite tiring but the travel group and the instructors were very understanding as let us take lots of breaks, especially for the inexperienced trekkers like myself. When we got to the falls we were allowed to relax and explore the scenic spot. There was a beautiful bonfire after which we slept in the tents we pitched ourselves. It was an amazing learning experience to explore the wilderness and live out in the open. The only downfall about this trip is that for first timers it’s not entirely easy, but like I mentioned the instructors help you every step of the way. Thrillophilia made it very easy to plan this trip giving us ample information about what to bring and what to expect. Overall I would recommend this trek for trekking enthusiasts.

Dudhsagar Falls