Changed my life :) whoohoo.. :) with Proof
Jan 19, 2016 07:09 PM 2448 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 19, 2016 11:34 PM)

Update - As I am already a VIP customer so u will get Rs.600 for just creating a new account! through this

LINK - duRobotouch.com/7194524

##( How I joined This) ##

My name is Hemant kumar(9873762775) and

I am a LIC agent( 16 years experience)

I was earning with lic but it was not enough for me( all lic agents knows this very well.) So.I also did mediclaims policies for earning more and more

But:)

3 months back a lic agent( my friend) came to me and asked me

Do u shop online?  and I replied yes

He asked me  How's your earnings going? Is it enough? for all your expenses, family holidays and mainly saving!

I said no. there's NO SAVINGS . .

He explained me all about this company and asked me to use this webiste  and save money for all your necessity

% you shop online . And through DuRobotouch you will get CASHBACK! on each and every purchase!

FREE MEMBER( 2% -50%) VIP MEMBER( 7% -70% I payed for VIP Rs.3600 / 1YEAR)

ONLINE SHOPPING, HOTEL BOOKING, TRAVEL BOOKING, BILL PAYMENT, RECHARGE MOBILE etc.

On Almost all websITES_Company!  ( Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Homeshop18,

Freecharge, etc.all websITES_Company) * Its the Worlds No. 1 CASHBACK Company!

@I was impressed:)  and I asked him I will be customer with this company OR Website

Then I used this website - duRobotouch.com/7194524

And did shoping, recharging and bill payments with this website and purchased a oneplus 2 also!  Purchased all my necessity with this website and saved Rs.9000!

( Proof attached with this review) Now I will transfer them to my bank! After showing proof to you all

I am very happy! It's  really good! And prooved that its no.1 cashback company in world!

also I have advantage! - That I can purchase from any where in world on any website in world and I will get cashback!

You can go to the webiste from here -

duRobotouch.com/7194524