Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Security/Immigration:

Infrastructure/Facilities:

Taxi/Rent-a-Car:

Friends, today I share my experience on dubai international airport in terminal 2.sometime before in july I was traveling in airindia flight from jaipur. Friends I tell you facilities of that flight and services is very bad. Okay now we go to the airport on dubai guys you dont belive what I expected and what I seen guys you ever seen on internet about the dubai infrastructure, lifestyle and the beautifull landscape and beaches  but there weather spoiled my whole visit.when I reached to dubai and come out the flight what I tell you  guys the very hot air come on my face and  that  air is hurting me when they touch my skin after that  below near the stair one security officer stand for welcome peoples.the I walk away from there and then I enter in terminal 2 there security is very  tight  and then reached in immgration desk there one man check my detail and talk to me in very rudely manner and after completed my immgration work I walk away from there outside to the terminal and my relative waited there for me .after we meet I go with them and take a taxi whose rent is 20 dihram for 3 person after that we go away from the airport and go to the dahra place.this is my wrost experience travel to dubai.

And wish your journey would be good

Write a Review on Dubai International Airport, Dubai (DXB)