Finance Plans:

Dec 28, 2013 09:32 AM 3317 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

1. Very unprofessional sales people, I wonder kaha se uthate hai.

2. Treat every one coming into buy toyota like Gaotee.(Gaon Wala)

3. Booked car - was suggested delivery between 6-8 weeksh, so planned all things accordingly. DP/Finance etc etc.

4. After 1.5 week call came gaadi aayela, payment kara lagechh. I was like wtf pehele bola 6-8 and now achanak vehicle payment?

5. Somehow manage to break FD and make payment(DP) my share and then bank ko bola to please process loan. Bank wala bolis ki wtf you tell dealer to take a hike. We will take 3 -4 SOP day for loan.

6. sales person peechu pada ki uski to lag gayi. I told that boss this isnt professional. 1 din mein loan nahi hota, then he pressurizes that toyota se loan lo. I said why whats his problem. I have bank which I have given papers so whats the hurry within 1 day? even the vehicle hasn't come. Then he says, gaadi ka demand bahut hai, koi aur bhi maang rahey hai.

7.; I said bhai mere go ahead and do whatever u think is right, bank will take its standard time for loan. If u cant wait, cancel my booking simple.

1. Imagine such arrogance, how can TOYOTA dealers do like this.

2. Their main aim is to juce out money from customers and now trying to play hardball.

because I dint take finance from them?

1. Immature, inexperienced sales person and their managers equally. Respect customers. Its not all about number ban gaya month ka and all. Empathy is something you need to learn

2. I cancelled my booking and dealt with another Toyota dealer who was pleasant on the contrary quite opposite.

My own personal views. Go to DSK at your own risk. For them you are a commodity:)

Dsk Toyota - Pune