Flavor:

Packaging:

Stamford, Lincolnshire India
BE VERY CAREFUL!
Aug 26, 2018 11:33 PM 14976 Views (via Mobile)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Hi all dog owners. Wanted to share this as I think it's pretty important that you know. A week ago, I bought a Drools meaty bone for my dog.(Just to clarify, it's a real bone, about the size of a baby's arm and its vacuum packed). My Labrador is almost 40kgs so can handle a large bone.but the following day I awoke to sick and diarrhoea all over my kitchen, and a very sick dog indeed. He was unwell most of the day and sick again that night so we took him to the local vet. He was kept overnight as an X-ray showed that he had shards of bone in his gut and, indeed, when he had been sick at home, he had on a number of occasions sicked up large shards of bone, plus golf ball sized chunks of bone. Essentially he was a very sick boy. Not only were my family and I out of our minds with worry, which was our primary concern of course, but we had a considerable amount of cleaning and staining on our carpet and sofa. Furthermore, the vet bill was large and has hiked the cost of our insurance. Main thing though, I really really do not want other dog owners to risk going through what we went through and although many dogs may have loved the bone and it agreed fine with them, the very opposite is true with mine so, all I'm saying is, be very careful when considering giving your dog one of these products.

Drools Dog Food