Flavor:

Packaging:

Economic option for all breeds.
Nov 25, 2019 05:41 PM 5537 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

We all know how expensive the pet food market has become, I bought a rottweiler puppy, I started with RC Maxi starter then switched to RC Giant breed, during the first vaccination the vet told me your puppy seems to be slightly under weight and asked to continue RC starter for 6months, after spending a lot on RC 1kg bags which only lasts 8-10days then I decided to switch, I bought the Himalaya product but it caused stool then I switched to this drools food after that my puppy is doing great to finish the old food, I mix 50-70gms of himalaya and 50-70gms drools in the back of drools packet there is a plan to shift gradually to the drools food. I have seen huge difference my puppy has been growing fast now he has just crossed 60days. I have recently bought the large packet also. I haven't tried the other focus food variant but may try in future for sure. Thanks Drools.

Drools Dog Food